Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Ben's Wedding Card

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have another card to share that was part of Audrey's card order that was delivered to her last week. This one is for her youngest grandson who is getting married in May. If you remember I made the bridal shower card almost like the shower invite. Here is the link if you want to see. Bridal Shower Card 

She sent me the wedding invite and it was the same as the bridal shower so this is the wedding card I made for it...



I used the same stamp sets with a bit of a different layout. I did not take a picture of the wedding invite this time but we laid the wedding card on top of the wedding invite and it all fell together so nicely! Audrey just loved it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Occasional Quotes (retired), Forever Fern (retired), First Frost (retired), Watercolor Garden (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic White, Highland Heather, Silver Foil Paper
Accessories: Frosted Bouquet Framelits, White & Silver Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots,  Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is her last grandchild to get married but I have made bridal shower & wedding cards for each of her 5 grandchildren in the last 10 years and I feel like I know most of her family anymore. She is so beautifully blessed to have the family dynamics that she has! 

Well, yesterday I managed to get my house cleaned. It took all the umph I could muster up to get it done. Today I said I was going to do the downstairs. Granted, it's not that bad down there since it hardly gets used. This will be on my agenda this afternoon. I have been struggling a little bit with low energy since started the 5mg of Mounjaro. Thankfully that is my only side effect at this time as I know it could be worse. My blood glucose & blood pressure have been really good so the medicine is doing it's job. If you've seen the news (which I do not waste my time on anymore) there is a huge shortage for this injectable medicine. I'm fortunate that my insurance now wants a 90 day supply filled so I am good until the end of June. Hopefully these shortages end by that time!
So, with that said....I am off to get my day started and get the downstairs cleaned! LOL Oh, and Ryan requested Taco Tuesday's for supper! Quick & easy!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thankfully we don't do Taco Tuesday's every week! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I am sure they loved it!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful, beautiful wedding card! Thank you for sharing! :)