Friday, April 12, 2024

Zinnia Thank You Set

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share with you that I made for Audrey.
I decided to use the Flowering Zinnia's DSP since it's so bright & colorful and I know Audrey likes this paper! I have her order almost finished. Today I will finish up a few single cards on her order. 





Card Details:

Stamps: Simply Zinnia (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Flowering Zinnia's DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins (Online Exclusives), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey will love how colorful these are especially on these rainy, dreary days!
Welcome to April!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day ahead!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are some really pretty papers and you made a beautiful set of thank-you cards with them. I had a felling spring was going to be a total washout with all this rain and I heard last night that next week is going to feel like summer. LOL Have a good Friday - hugs

D'Ann said...

Very cheery set of cards, Wendy! Love how you made good use of the dsp. I need to keep this card in mind as I have a ton of it. Thanks for sharing your creativity! :)