Friday, August 3, 2012

Another Masculine Card

Hello & Happy Friday!

Just wanted to share a card I made last week. I'm in need of masculine birthday cards for a card order and i'm stuck on making these Pocket Cards still. I think they just look so awesome!


I know I made one a week or so ago with the same image but it's a stamp that i've had for years and just could never color it to where I liked it. I really like stamping this on a neutral colored cardstock without coloring it and of course, I had to make another one! Again, I used more of the To The Nines Specialty DSP from a few years back. Love it!

Well, that is all for today!
Another hazy, hot & humid day here in PA so i'm gonna go try to do a bit more crafting today! Earlier this week Shawn & I were canning some homemade salsa & peach jam. It was fun bonding with him in the kitchen but till we were done, my feet & back hurt terribly! I'm ready to sit & do some crafting!

Thanks for stopping by & have a super day!
~Wendy

No comments: