Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sketch Challenge 399

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
This is my last free Wednesday for a few weeks so I decided to get some stamping in this afternoon!
Next Wednesday I start babysitting little Dominic a few hours while his mom goes to school. I'm excited to hang out with the little guy!

So, today I participated in the Sketch Challenge over at SCS.
Here is the sketch & my sample....



Still in need of a couple masculine cards for my Aunt's card order so I went in search of some masculine images that I have in my box. I used this one from a retired SU set called Autumn Days. I used Soft Suede for my card base then added a layer of More Mustard cardstock then some PTI White cardstock that I embossed with a woodgrain EF from Sizzix/Tim Holtz. I stamped my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Soft Suede, punched it out with the Word Window punch and layered that on to a pc of Soft Suede that was punched with the Modern Label punch. I popped the sentiment panel up with dimensional. Rounded 2 opposite corners on my main image with the SU Corner Punch and added an Antique Brad in the corner for interest. Glued it all together and called it done! 


Sketch Challenge 399 Card:
 
Stamps: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, More Mustard, PTI White 
Accessories: Sizzix/Tim Holtz Woodgrain EF, Corner Rounder, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Antique Brad, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I've always loved this set and I love the colors you've used! The embossing, brad and rounded corners give it that little extra to make it special!