Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Holiday Cards....

Hello & Happy Thursday!

No time for crafting today but wanted to share the other set of cards I made yesterday.
I was so inspired by my Freshly Made Sketches card yesterday that I had a vision to make one in Pacific Point and ended up changing the layout. 




As I was searching for another snowflake punch I came across this huge one from Martha Stewart. I punched one snowflake with the glitter paper and thought, WOW, this is so pretty! I laid it on my card and loved it!
 I loved how simple this sketch was so I did these just a tad different.
I really like these and you just may end up seeing this in another color as i'm hooked on these glittery snowflakes! :)


Season's Greetings Card:

Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Neenah White, Brights- Pacific Point DSP 12 X 12 Stack
Accessories: MS Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Pacific Point Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Hot Glue Gun, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you like these!

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are gorgeous, and just last week I was looking for a big snowflake punch! That really looks pretty with the glittered paper!

Bonnie said...

Another group of beauties! That's a beautiful snowflake and the silver sparkle is so pretty against the Pacific Point!