Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Color Challenge 555

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day and here are the colors:

Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
with a dessert option of making a Thank You or Thanksgiving Card





I used my Lighthearted Leaves again. Love the saying!
This will be used for Thanksgiving.
I stamped my leaf in Soft Suede ink, cut it out with the Leaflet Framelits. I popped it up and added an Old Olive Twine bow. I added 3 small Vanilla Pearls and called this done. Easy & very simple!


Color Challenge 555 Card:

Stamps: Lighthearted Leaves
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Leaflets Framelits, Old Olive Twine, Small Vanilla Pearls, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Beautiful! You are really making me like this stamp set! :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

Stunning!