Thursday, November 19, 2015

Candy Filled Container

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Such a rainy, dreary day here in PA. today so I went downstairs and took photo's of my craft show items to share over the month of December. While taking pictures I found this Crystal Light container that I decorated for Christmas. It's adorable!! There's just something about that crazy moose that makes me smile!! 




I used a Riley & Company image for this. Riley & Company is probably another of my favorite stamp companies! There images are too cute!
I made a few of these up for little gifts or stocking stuffers. They were a big hit last year! I filled them with Hershey's Minatures Candies.


Candy Container:

Stamps: Elf Riley
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP
Accessories: MS Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Glue Pen, Glitter, Wide Oval Punch, Green Rhinestone, Tombow Liquid

I enjoy making these! So fun & festive!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: