Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

So glad the weekend is upon us!
Today I will finish up inventory & pricing on craft show items for delivery on Sunday. I'm so glad that things went as planned and i'm not rushing around too badly. I do have one more thing i'd like to make for that show but if I do not get to it I will be alright with that. 
I haven't done much crafting this week with this cold & cough but my hands are still pretty stiff and achy. Once Christmas is out of the way I am going to give them a rest for a bit. Sometime after the holidays we are going to start a major home project of painting inside. I'm not looking forward to that! 

Anyways, today I wanted to share a card set I made for my customer. She asked for Anniversary cards and this is what I made her.



I pulled out a retired pack of paper called Afternoon Picnic as i'm trying to use up so much in old paper that I have on hand. I kept within the same colors that the patterned paper has in it and used a new stamp set, Timeless Love, for the sentiment. I loved how vintage the paper made the cards look! I added a Crushed Curry bow with a glue dot and that was it. Very quick & easy!


Anniversary Card Set:

Stamps: Timeless Love
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nestibilities, Crushed Curry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape

Also very mail friendly!

Just want to give an update on my back appointment on Wednesday. Met the new pain doctor! She surprisingly lives very close to me. She did prescribe my pain meds and gave me some strengthening exercises to help with my balance issues and to help strengthen my back muscles. Nothing intense. I will return to her on an "as needed basis" for injections. She explained to me about my arthritis and said it's pretty much a life sentence...not much can be done for it. She said I have ALOT of it in my spine but there are ways to ease it and the water therapy is one way. I'm hoping soon to start going to a local pool in the evenings. I know it will help, greatly!

And Shawn also had his tooth repaired. It was cracked pretty deep. The dentist filled the crack with some bonding agent and put in a new filling. She also fixed a tooth on the other side that needed a filling replaced (which he was scheduled for the day after Thanksgiving). He was so funny afterwards because his mouth, tongue and jaw was numbed up for quite sometime. I think till we went to bed it was back to normal and thankfully he did not have too much discomfort once the numbing wore off. Yesterday he said everything felt pretty good and that's a good thing after seeing him miserable for a few days!

Well, that's all I have to share today!
I have to run out to the store later, just hoping this crazy wind soon settles down. I thought for sure when I left Gigi & Bailee out earlier that they were going to blow away! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!
~Wendy

No comments: