Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reason for the Season Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am going to share a pack of Christmas cards that I made for my upcoming craft show. It's going to be a very busy day and there is no time for crafting. I have an appointment this afternoon to see Pain Management. They called me last week informing me that my pain management doctor left. I really liked that guy but it explains why I never heard anything back after I had the Branch Block done for my Facet Arthritis in September. Apparently he went out on medical leave and one day called and said he was not returning. I'm still floored and sad. I felt like this doctor really understood my issue with my back arthritis and other issues. Anyways, today I am seeing a new doctor there to re-evaluate my case and prescribe my pain medicine. I am on my last refill.

 After that my hubby will be heading across town to his dentist. Sunday he bit down on something that put him thru the roof. Yesterday he finally had enough with the pain and called them. They did prescribe something to help his pain till he gets there today so I really hope they can take care of that for him. 

We were suppose to go to a funeral this evening. My dear friend, Deb, lost her brother, Jerry, last week. We were in such shock when he passed. I'm not sure now with these back to back appointments whether we will make it but if we don't I hope she knows we will be thinking of her and her family.  My heart hurts for them. Her family is very near & dear to our hearts...

So before I head off to get ready I wanted to share these cards.
They are a case from the Holiday Mini Catalog. This card is what sold me on the stamp set!




I stamped each of those poinsettia in Memento Black and colored with Copic Markers. That was a killer on my hands but I SO love the outcome! I used a Gold Metallic Doily, some Garden Green Ribbon and Gold Cord to finish this up! So pretty!!!


Reason for the Season Card Set:

Stamps: Reason for the Season
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Metallic Doilies, Garden Green Ribbon, Gold Cord, Glue Dot, Tombow Liquid

That's all for me today!
Hubby will soon be in from work so I better go get my butt in gear!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: