Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holly Card Set

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have no time today to play along with the Color Challenge but I hope to tomorrow.
 Today we are baking a Pumpkin Pie & Pumpkin Rolls for Thanksgiving! 
But I do have something to share today!

This card set I made for my shows using the  Season of Cheer DSP and the Six Sayings hostess set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. 



I left the paper shine on these cards because it is so pretty! I just added the sentiment and a Cherry Cobbler Thick Twine bow and they were done!

Hope you like!


Merry Christmas Card Set:

Stamps: Six Sayings (hostess set)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Thick Twine, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Heather North said...

I really like your CAS layout, Wendy! It's a fabulous design for using up the pattern paper I tend to hoard. ;)