Friday, January 17, 2020

Happy Valentines Day

Hello & Happy Friday!

Hope your all doing well!
This past week I decided to take a little blog break.
I know I said once Christmas was over I would take a break and never did.
My hands were starting to ache so I knew it was time.

I sat and stamped a few days here & there trying to finish up my card lady's order and work on some Valentines stuff. Here is a set of cards made for her order using the Heartfelt Suite from the Stampin Up 2020 Winter Catalog.






There is so much to love about this suite of products from the stamp set to the colors and the accessories that coordinate with it. I have been trying to use up the paper as much as possible but it's sometimes too pretty to cut up!


Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt, Forever Lovely (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, from My Heart Specialty DSP
Accessories: Heart Punch Pack, Classic Label Punch, Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I loved this set and hate to sell them but I guess we can't keep them all!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

It is a gorgeous set!! Well done my friend! I have ye o use this set. Soon!!

Carol L said...

Sorry your hands are hurting again, but hopefully the little rest has helped. This set of cards is just beautiful, with the little sentiment placed over the heart and the gorgeous matching ribbon! NJ on these!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have missed you but we all need some catch up time. Very pretty and Valentiney!