Thursday, January 23, 2020

Valentines Day Purse

Hello & Happy Thursday!

ETA: The purse die is an unbranded die. No idea who the maker is!! 

I have a sweet treat to share that I made for Valentines Day using a purse die my friend sent me to play with! 
I have had it since before Christmas and have not had time to play with it until recently!




I wish I would have gotten a better picture of the inside but I already sent these out to my customer.
I filled them with Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate & Caramel Hearts.
Perfect size to fit 3 in each purse.

Project Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Painted w Love Speciatly DSP (retired)
Accessories: Unknown Purse Die, Oval Layering Framelits, Heart Punch Pack, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Gold Metallic Enamel Hearts, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So fun and what a way to present a Valentine treat!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Guess I shouldn't laugh because it kinda sounds like my life at times! 
hehe! Thank God for Ben Gay!

That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So happy you are getting some use out of it! These are just perfect! I am starting to find my way around this new computer, so maybe I will be back up to speed soon. Enjoy this warmer day!

Unknown said...

Love this purse die cut--could you find out from your friend the name of the company that makes this die? I would like to buy one for myself. Thank you.

Carol L said...

Oh my, these are the cutest purses and filled with the best kind of candy too! They look so fun with the big heart and little ribbon bow - cute cute cute!