Saturday, January 18, 2020

Peaceful Moments Birthday Cards

Hello & Happy Saturday!

We're in for a snow day here in PA!
I don't think they are calling for much but enough to make a mess so we will just stay put at home and watch from the window.
I hope to get some crafting time in.
I have been wanting to make Shawn his own calendar for his desk at work.

I have a set of cards to share today that was part of my customers card order.
I pulled out some Stampin Up! Bella Rose DSP from 2009 and got to work!






She wanted more birthday cards so this is what I made.
The sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set that is in the Winter Catalog.
It has lots of nice sayings and a different font that caught my eye.

Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Riding Hood Red (retired), Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm slowly using up my stash of paper.
My card lady says it's perfectly fine to use whatever I have, she loves everything!
It's great hearing that but i'm not sure she realizes just how much paper I have!! LOL

********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


This is what I told my family today! LOL
The cook has decided to take a craft/snow day!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, I am happy to see you using that pretty paper up....I have LOTS too!
This is very pretty, bright and cheerful on a snowy day! I just looked out my window and it is snowing again!! But it's not supposed to amount to a thing! Enjoy your day inside!

Carol L said...

That's another very pretty set of birthday cards, and I'm glad you're using your stash. I keep trying, but the pile never seems to go down? Gremlins replenish through the night me thinks :) We got about an inch, just enough to keep us indoors for the entire day:) Stay warm and enjoy your cook-free day off! LOL

Vicki said...

Another great set and I live that paper. So pretty!

Janice M said...

Love this paper! Think I have some scraps that someone gave me. Need to find them and use them! I have a paper hoarding problem! ;-) Okay it's not just the paper......