Sunday, January 26, 2020

Valentines Fun Fold

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts as of recent. 
As some may know we are preparing for a bathroom renovation the 1st week of February and we are on the hunt to purchase the stuff we want for in the new bathroom! 
It's very exciting and a bit stressful too as our lives will be turned upside for a bit!
I have been eyeing up a new vanity and the one I would love to get isn't in stock in the color i'd like to have. Now i'm kinda stumped and not sure what to get. Right now we have a double vanity/sink but with only 3 people living here we certainly don't need that extra sink. Plus, if we go to a smaller vanity & 1 sink, it will give Ryan more room to move about in his wheelchair.
We are going to head out today and look for another vanity and then hit Sam's Club for a few things.
I hope we find something nice!


Today I have a pretty Valentines card to share that I made for Kelsey.
I have been trying to work ahead since I know this renovation is coming quick.
I just hope I don't forget to get them addressed and mailed out!






I love this style of fun fold that Angie Juda created on one of her Facebook Lives a few months ago!
I also did a card with my stamp girls for Halloween with this style. So fun!!

Card Details:

Stamps: A Wish for Everything (inside)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, From My Heart Specialty Paper
Accessories: Word Wishes Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope she likes this card as much as I do!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Janice M said...

This is so pretty!! Love every thing about it from the fancy fold to the papers you used and the way you did the inside too! We too are trying to redo a bathroom....as soon as hubby frees up some time hopefully?!!

Carol L said...

It must be something in the air - I just got an estimate last week to upgrade a few things in one of our bathrooms too! LOL Love this valentine, and especially love all those hearts and great sentiment inside too! well done and good luck with your re-do. It will be worth it in the end :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this!! That cut out words are so pretty!!!