Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Another cold day here! 
I hope we soon get above freezing!
Even though we have lots of sunshine those winds make it quite brutal!
Yesterday I got all my house cleaning done so hopefully today I can go craft.
I never did get Shawn's calendar made over the weekend so i'd really like to do that!

Today I have another set of cards that were part of my card lady's order.
She asked for Thinking of You so I pulled out some retired Garden Impressions DSP and used up some scraps for these.






I kept these very simple and easy for mailing as she sends out lots & lots of cards each month!
I will most likely be making more cards like these since she said she really liked these.
Sending cards out to her family, friends and people from her church is one thing she enjoys doing.
She is very active in her church and helps out at church functions daily. 
For being 89 years young, she is more active than a 20 year old!


Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Garden Impressions DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


So very true!

Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

We can all take lessons on card sending from her! This is a great color combo, Wendy!

Carol L said...

I like the clean and basic design of these great easy-to-mail cards! What an amazing woman your card lady is to take the time to send so many cards to so many people! She brightens a lot of lives with your beautiful cards! It's a match made in heaven ;)

Vicki said...

Really nice set. Clean and simple at it's best.