Friday, January 14, 2022

Corner Fold HB

 Hello & Happy FriYAY!!

The weekend is finally upon us!
I hope you have something fun planned!

Today I have a set of fun fold birthday cards to share that were made for my card lady's order.
I actually had this card designed for a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together but i've put those on hold for awhile with Covid cases being very high.
I thought I would stamp them and put them together and use for this order.





My card measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Scored at 4 1/4.
Then I took a pencil and a ruler and measured the top of my card at 3/4 of an inch from the score line and put a tic mark with the pencil. Then I measured the other side 2 inches from the bottom and placed another tic mark. I placed my cardstock in the paper trimmer and scored from one tic mark to the other and that is what gives the nice folded flap.
Then decorate!

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Basic White, Fine Art Floral DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope she likes these....something different for her!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


We are headed down into the 20's and teens overnight the next few days!
I'm so over winter already!

Thanks for stopping by today & stay warm!!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What pretty cards! Love the color choices and that is a cool fold! Stay warm, my friend....it's gonna be a cold one tomorrow for sure!

Carol L said...

The big flower looks so pretty on that unique fold! Love the colors and design! We had to run to a different doctor every day this week, so now I'm hunkering down for the weekend and doing as little as possible......except for stamping maybe :) Have a great weekend!

D'Ann said...

These cards really catch my eye! Love the colors. Thanks for posting the instructions. I'd like to make these one day soon!