Friday, January 21, 2022

Ladybug Birthday Set

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Shawn is off today so we are headed out to run some errands.
It got bitterly cold yesterday!
I was out shoveling the driveway once the snow stopped. It rained most of the night then changed over to snow. We had maybe 2 inches....more like slop! Our neighbor, Mr Randy came over to lend a hand and we chatted a few minutes after we were done. I could tell he was starting to get cold so we said our goodbyes and I thanked him for helping me. I went inside and grabbed a hat and back out to shovel a spot in the backyard for the dogs. By the time I finished up, I was froze! 
How many days till spring??

Today I have a set of cards to share that are part of my card lady's order.
She needed a pack of regular Happy Birthday's so I took out the Hello Ladybug Bundle and got to work! This bundle is SO much fun!





I'm not crazy on black & white DSP's and usually do not buy them.
I did buy the hostess pack this year called Pattern Party and it's filled with so many pretty prints and colors! Well worth every cent! I found this particular piece and decided to go with it. It also worked well with my adorable lady bugs!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug, Biggest Wish
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (Hostess)
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Ladybug Builder Punch, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I don't own a ladybug stamp set so when I first saw this bundle in the January -June Mini Catalog I got excited and bought it. So far I have been quite pleased!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those big ladybugs look perfect on that black & white paper - it's a great match! Fun birthday cards! I think I may turn into a popsicle after we have another doctor's appointment to go to this morning! It's bitter cold out there! Hello winter :) Stay warm!