Thursday, January 13, 2022

Heartfelt Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I've been working on a card order the last few days!
It's the first one of the new year.
It's not a big one but i'm completely ok with that so I don't do more harm than good on my hands.
This first set is a sympathy card that I had tucked away, all prepared for a Stamp Day get together that I decided to put together and use for this order instead.
Everything was already cut and embossed....all I had to do was stamp and adhere together.





I love pulling out a mix of stamp sets and using them to create cards!
It doesn't matter whether they are brand new or retired, they all work beautifully!
My tree image comes from a retired set called Thoughts & Prayers. 
It's a great set for Sympathy and Get Well cards. This set is a wood mounted set from a few years ago with a nice array of sentiments for inside & outside of your card.
The sentiment I used here is from the current set called Inspired Thoughts.
Another great set full of sentiments.

Card Details:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers (retired), Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Dandy Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Oval Layering Framelits, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think these are just right for this time of year and the best part, they will not require extra postage to mail out. 

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Great advice and one I always say to Shawn.....Be in the Moment!
Now, if I could just find a Rae Dunn coffee cup with this on.....I would get it for him to remind him every day!

Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I still have and treasure this Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. Your designed card set looks so pretty, and I really like that sentiment panel too! It's so great to see you back to posting again after your break! Take care of those finners now :)