Monday, January 17, 2022

Sweet Conversations

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a relaxing weekend?
Did you do any card making?
I wanted to but it just did not happen. I spent most of Saturday packing away my ceramic Christmas trees that are in the family room. I also helped Shawn with putting a new toilet in the downstairs bathroom. We talked about it for the last several months and we finally did it! Then Sunday, I cleaned & put my family room back together. My back has been screaming between doing too much bending and the very cold weather, so I spent the rest of Sunday watching the football playoffs. Real exciting, right?

I do have a pretty set of Valentines cards to share that I made for my card lady!
This set uses the new Sweet Conversations bundle & the Sweet Talk DSP from the January - June Mini Catalog. It's a cute set and the only Valentines related thing I got this year. 





These are pretty straight forward and easy peasy to make!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Real Red, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Real Red, Highland Heather, Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Stay warm!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

First of all, I just LOVE these colors! The pattern papers are awesome together and I like the big red bow too! Another beautiful set of cards from you! Wishing you lots of sunshine and warm cozy days to fill your week ahead!