Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Valentine's Day Gatefold

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

We are in for a bit of a treat today with temps going into the low 40's!
I hope it melts some of the snow/ice that's outside. Then it's to snow again overnight tonight.
It seems like winter is here to stay after all those 60 degree days back in December.
We were spoiled but I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

I have a Valentine's card to share today that I made for my card lady. She wanted a pack of Valentine's and wanted to know if I could have 4 of the same card and then add the Panda card from yesterday to make the package of 5. I'm always happy to make whatever she needs. This set of 4 is a Gatefold card using a mix of new & old. 





I don't think I have made a gatefold style card in quite awhile.
They are so fun!

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Lovely (retired), Lots of Heart (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Many Hearts Dies (retired), Classic Label Punch (retired), Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today I hope to wrap up her card order so I can make a few things for myself, especially some Valentine's Day cards for friends & family!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


I will be hibernating inside stamping!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Your card lady is so lucky to have you making such beautiful cards for her all the time! This is so pretty with that lacy heart die and pretty papers! Truly a beautiful design!