Thursday, October 10, 2019

Frights & Delights

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well!
I spent most of yesterday down at my stamp table working on Thanksgiving.
After the cards are done I will be moving on to a couple treats.
I don't do alot for this holiday but I have a couple people that love a little treat sitting at each person's table setting.

My card today is one from Saturday that my stamp ladies made and again I used retired products.

Anyone remember this set from 2003?






I told ya I have really been giving my oldies but goodies lots of love!
I decided to ink up that cute spider since I was using the retired SU Spider Web EF.
The saying on the front is from the September 2018 Paper Pumpkin as is the pumpkin on the inside.
The inside sentiment is from the retired Spooky Cat set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Trick or Treat (retired), Paper Pumpkin (retired, Spooky Cat (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Spider Web EF (retired), Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The ladies did a fantastic job putting their cards together!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Haha!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

don't know that I recall ever seeing this set, but it makes a great card! Love those angled panels with that fun spider! LOL at the housework..........too funny :)