Friday, October 25, 2019

BOO Card for Kelsey

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!
 I got all my outside flowers cut down and flower pots put away for the year.
Hate seeing my back porch looking so bare but it's getting to be that time of the year.
Our days & nights are getting colder and the growing season is over.
Sad but true...

Anyways, today I have another Halloween card to share that I made for Kelsey.
I pulled out my entire box of Halloween stamps and looked thru them.
I picked an old set called Howl-O-Ween Treat that was out in 2015.






I made this into a gift card/cash holder which I will slip a few bucks in for her.
I think she will love that skull and bones on the front!
I added a bow to it for a girl.

Card Details:

Stamps: Howl-O-Ween Treats (retired), Spooky Bingo Bits (retired), Wonderfully Wicked (inside)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie. Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew DSP (retired)
Accessories: Boo to You Framelits (retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Circle Punch, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Monster Bash Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My cardstock is 4 1/4 x 11.
Scored at 2 and 5 1/2.
The 2 inch is what makes the pocket on the inside.
It's a neat little gift card holder! 
I already made a few for Christmas!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Yes it is!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, this is one set I will never part with, even though I haven't used it much this year! Kelsey will love it! I plan to clean out my flower beds today too, if my allergies allow! Rough night! Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

A-Mazing! This is just awesome and the addition of the pocket for a little sumtin-sumtin sure does not hurt the design...LOL! Great job!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, I love the girly skull with a bow!! I am sure Kels will love it too!!

Carol L said...

How cute to make a girly skull with a bow for your daughter! LOL Love the dsp, sentiment and hidden pocket for a little Halloween love :)