Sunday, October 27, 2019

Spooktacular Bash

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

It's an ugly morning here!
It is raining buckets & buckets!
It's suppose to be out of here by early afternoon and the sun is to shine later. We'll see!

I have another Halloween card to show you that I made using the Spooktacular Bash set.
I was not a fan of the DSP this year but have been trying to use it here & there.




This is the same fun fold card I have been using.
The cardstock measures 4 1/4 x 11.
Scored at 2 and 7 1/2.
It reminds me of a Gatefold card.

The image on the front was diecut from the Monster Bash DSP and I layered it on Circle Layering diecuts. My stamped sentiment comes from the Spooktacular Bash and is diecut with the Ornate Frames Dies. Those dies alone are so pretty and cut nicely!

Card Details:

Stamps: Spooktacular Bash
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Cute card and not scary at all.
I was happy with how it turned out but sad that I have almost an entire pack of this DSP left.
I will have to figure out how to use it other than for Halloween.

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Guess it might be a crafting day for me afterall.
Hubby just got called into work.
It's raining like crazy in Delaware where he works and the plant lost power.
Not a good thing!

Thanks for stopping by & stay dry!!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I'm not a fan of this paper, but it is cute the way you've used it here! And the Ornate dies are gorgeous!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so cute! I am agree with you about this years DSP, it is not my fave Halloween paper.

Carol L said...

You did a darned good job with this Halloween paper you're not wild about LOL I'm still stuck on the one from 2 yrs ago and discovered I had an unopened pack that I have to use up next year LOL I like this fold - it's perfect for that little image and fancy sentiment panel and I like the inside too! Well done!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You always do such amazing things. I would not have had a clue what to do with that paper. Love the fold you used, Wendy!