Sunday, October 13, 2019

It's All About the Candy!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

What a weekend it's been so far!

Yesterday began bright & early as I was up early to go to the York Heirloom Stamp Show with my friend, Deb! It's the first we've been to the show in several years and noticed it's getting smaller. Alot of the really good vendors are not there anymore which is so sad.
Anyways, we both picked up a few things and made our way back home but not without running into 3 of the stamp gang! We saw Nan, Karen & Cinda, everyone but Deb R. 
Then we picked up Shawn and grabbed some lunch at Kelsey's work.
She was surprised to see us.
Her general manager came over to our table and told us how wonderful of a job she is doing bar-backing and waiting on tables. That's always a thing good to hear about your child!
After that we headed over to Lancaster County to an Antique Store where they were having some Columbus Day sales. Didn't find much there so we headed home then back out to grab some groceries. Today will not be as busy of a day as I said I was not doing much since football is on!
I also need to get bed sheets and blankets washed.
Last night we broke down and turned the heat on. I was trying hard to hold off a bit yet since a week & half ago it was 93 degrees. We also passed on going to the Pumpkin Walk. I don't think I could have walked one more step after my busy day!

Today I have one last thing to share that I made for all the stamp girls to carry their cards & treats home in....A Halloween Gift Bag!




I used that adorable Candy Corn Die that my friend, Mary Anne gifted me with!
I love that thing!

Project Details:

Stamps: A Halloween Hello (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired)
Accessories: Unknown Candy Corn Die, Circle Layering Framelits, Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots (retired), Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired), Hot Glue Gun, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My package of Motley Monsters DSP is just about done.
I may still try to squeeze in a few more cards with it so I can finally say goodbye to it.
It was definitely one of my favorites for Halloween!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm tired just thinking about all the running you did yesterday! I wish I still had that kind of stamina! LOL Love these gift bags, and especially that strip of candy corn paper around the top! It's perfect for the big candy corn die (which I love too) Relax and enjoy your football today, you've earned it :)

Vicki Burdick said...

This is super cute, you are so good to your stamp girls!!! Enjoy your football day!!!

LeAnne said...

I can see why you love this die, it's ADORABLE! Makes me want to sneak into the bag of candy corn that's in my cupboard, LOL!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great job! I am glad you are enjoying the die!