Tuesday, October 15, 2019

An Apple A Day...

Good Morning Y'all & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a quick card to share that I whipped up last week and sent out to a friend.
Hopefully she received it by now!





This card was so much fun to make and i'm really liking the look of the 3-D apple!
I stamped and punched 3 apples in Poppy Parade with the Apple Builder Punch.
Scored them right down the middle with my Simply Score Board and gave them a nice crease with the Bone Folder. I glued them all together and attached them to my Stitched Nested Die once I have my little seeds stamped on.
This is a wonderful little bundle that can make an apple or pumpkin and comes with some cute sentiments!


Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello's
Ink: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Stitched Nested Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Red Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Apples & pumpkins are in season right now and this set is one of my favorites right now!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I am a fan of honeycrisp apples but I can do without the caramel & chocolate!
Much too sweet for me!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, I love that 3-D apple and of course the gingham DSP!!

Carol L said...

That 3-D apple looks amazing and reminds me of that 3-D ornament card you sent me for Christmas years ago! It's a great look, and just perfect for fall when all those delicious apples are available! I know this brought a smile to your friend - your cards always make me smile ;)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect for fall, Wendy! Years ago my DD and I made ornament tags for Christmas that were 3D. So much fun! Hope you are warm and cozy on this dreary, wet day.

D'Ann said...

Such a happy card! Love the 3D effect too!