Saturday, October 12, 2019

No Tricks, Just Treats

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I have the last Halloween card to share that we made last Saturday.
This one was quite easy and uses 2 brand new sets from the Stampin Up 2019 Holiday Mini Catalog called Everything Festive and Wonderfully Wicked...





I really liked this card as well as the one from yesterday!
I did most of the work ahead of time for the ladies so they did not get overwhelmed.
The orange panel under the sentiment I had already embossed with the Woodland EF ahead of time.
All they had to do was the stamping and then assemble their cards.
It worked out really well.

Card Details:

Stamps: Everything Festive, Wonderfully Wicked (inside)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Only Orange (retired), Basic Black, Whisper White, Love Nicole DSP from AC Moore
Accessories: Woodland EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The cardbase for this one uses Only Orange cardstock.
Anyone remember that color??
I only had a few sheets left of it so I decided to use it up.
I am down to just scraps now which is a good thing!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this beautiful Fall day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love the colors on this dsp as well as those great Halloween stamps! It looks great both inside and outside! I remember the orange and WISH I could find a good orange color like that again!