Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sweet Hauntings

Hello & Happy World Card Making Day!!!

I have been waiting for this day for a few weeks as I have a busy day planned!
My girls are off to doggy day spa this morning! They really need it, too!

Then this evening I am having all my stamp girls over for World Card Making Day!
I'm so excited for it!
I am going to try to share some pictures tomorrow.....if I do not forget to take some!
I may ask Shawn to take some.

I have a set of Halloween cards to share today.
These were made for my card lady.





Does that tag look familiar?
It was from a retired set called, Sweet Hauntings from the Stampin Up 2015 Holiday Catalog. 
It was goes with the coordinating Note Tag Punch.
The paper is from AC Moore. 
I wanted something cute and those smiling jack o lanterns were perfect!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Hauntings (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist (retired), Patterned Paper from AC Moore
Accessories: Note Tag Punch, Tangelo Twist Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Aren't these fun?
My card lady was thrilled with these because she wanted to use them for some little kiddo's she knows! And she always writes her own messages inside!
Makes my job alittle bit easier!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & I hope your making a card today!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awesome Halloween! Look at you go, using all that older stash! Great set of 4 cards, Wendy! Happy National Card Making Day!

Carol L said...

Hope you're having a ball this evening with your friends crafting away for WCMD. Love this set of Halloween cards in those traditional colors that scream Halloween! Fun cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!! Enjoy your stamp time with your friends!!!