Thursday, December 19, 2019

Christmas Notebooks

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I found my way back to my stamp table yesterday to start working on my 2020 calendars!
I hope to finish them up by tomorrow so I can get them delivered over the weekend.

Today I am sharing a few little composition notebooks that I whipped up for Christmas!
These are always so fun to make!






I used a variety of different papers, some new some retired but I want to get it used up!
But that being said, I forgot to sit them out with my For Sale items...

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Stay warm!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are the cutest little notebooks! Each one has it's own special look and what a great and handy item to carry around in your purse! Congrats on using up the older papers too :) Stay warm - it's a brutal morning out there today!

Vicki said...

Love these!