Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Ornament Keepsake Bundle

Hello & Happy Christmas Eve!

It's been a busy day since I crawled out of bed this morning!
I made a pan of lasanga for our Christmas Eve dinner tonight and while I have a few quiet minutes before it gets crazy, I wanted to do an update.

I have a set of cards to share that I made months ago using the Ornament Keepsake Bundle from 2012. You all know I love using the older stuff...





Card Details:

Stamps: Sassy Salutations (retired), Ornament Keepsake Bundle (retired)
Ink: Gumball Green (retired), Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP (retired)
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments Thinlits, Cherry Cobbler Stitched Ribbon (retired), Gold Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved this pack! So festive!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Patti said...

LOVE WHEN YOU USE THE RETIRED STAMP SETS...i HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING RID OF THEM SO IT HELPS ME JUSTIFY HOLDING ON TO THEM
BLESSINGS
PATTI

Carol L said...

Oddly enough, I didn't much care for the fonts on that sentiment when it came out, but now that it's retired, I like it a lot more! LOL What a great set of cards with that big ornament! They're just beautiful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very nicely done. The combo of papers and items you used is just perfect!