Friday, December 6, 2019

Let It Snow Snowgirl

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Things are looking SO much brighter today!
I got so much accomplished yesterday!
I am ready for tomorrow other than to pop out quick to pick up a veggie tray.
I got my card order done, bagged & priced.
I made up several small composition notebooks for Christmas and put in my For Sale basket.
I got my price list made for the Christmas candy treats, just need to print it out once Shawn puts the color ink cartridges in the printer.
I got the outside decorated with my wreaths & lighted garland!
 And my stamp table is set up and ready to go!
I'm excited for tomorrow's Holiday Hoopla Stamp Day!


I've got a card to share today that I whipped up for a little girl.
This is part of the card order I have been frantically working on.
Not much stamping on this.
 I love letting the DSP (Designer Series Paper) do all the work!




Isn't she a cutie?

The only thing I had to stamp was the sentiment!
My sweet little snowman was diecut from the DSP and layered onto a piece of Real Red cardstock.
The rest was just DSP pieces that were leftover from other projects. 
I added a pretty Coastal Cabana bow with some Glue Dots, popped up my sentiment (which was punched with the Classic Label Punch) and added some Real Red Rhinestones randomly around on the card. Love this one, muchly!

Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Let It Snow DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Coastal Cabana Striped Ribbon, Real Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The pack of Let It Snow DSP is so adorable!
I really like the colors in it!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Today I might need more than one cup to get me moving! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! I love these papers, the colors are so fun and fresh! Good luck tomorrow!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Super cute for a young lady! Great color combo. Glad you got lots done and I wish you a fun stamping party.

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable for a little one, my borrow this idea for Audrey! She would love it! Have fun at your stamp day!!!

Carol L said...

I'm tired just from reading all the things you've gotten accomplished! LOL The card is cute and I really like the colors. Have a blast tomorrow with your friends and stamp your little heart out :)