Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas Pines

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!
This morning we are waking up to snow!
Only calling for an inch or two....just enough to create a mess.
It also got really cold again. Yesterday was high 50's, today it's not to get above freezing!
Burrr, Stay warm!


Today I am sharing a quick card that my stamp girls made on Saturday.




The paper is from 2018 called Dashing Along.
It was a promotional paper that I earned but those prints were out before in a small paper pad a few years ago.
I cut up strips of 3/4 x 3 and we layered them on to a piece of cardstock then trimmed it to make the ends even. I really love the look of that and it also helps to use up those small scraps!
My sentiment comes from the retired Christmas Pines set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Pines (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Dashing Along DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes, Circle Layering Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My girls did beautifully putting this together!
They stamped a Garden Green Pine on the inside and added a nice saying to finish it up!
So fun and so festive!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Today I am gonna sit down and get my Christmas cards addressed and ready for the mail!
Christmas is 2 weeks today!
My hubby is on vacation the next few days so if I don't get them done today they won't get done until late next week. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Really like this card and the combo of those papers! Well done! Stay warm and enjoy the time with Shawn!!

Carol L said...

I love being able to use leftover strips of dsp in such a pretty way! A great sentiment panel is all you need to create and the papers do all the work for you! NJ!