Monday, December 9, 2019

Holiday Hoopla 2019

Hi again!

I'm back quick to share the pictures from my Stamp Day w Friends from Saturday!
We had the best time!


My stamp girls from left to right....
Miss Emily, Karen, Nan, Deb R., Cinda, and Deb K.!
The last project we made were those adorable snow globes made from the retired Sweet Treat Cups.

Here is a close up...





The stamps were from last year's Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog called Candy Cane Season!
And I had just enough leftover Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP left to cover everyone's cups!
Once we were done we filled the cups full of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses and a Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark Snowman! The girls absolutely loved these!
I will say that these are really simple & easy to whip up, too!

Project Details:

Stamps: Candy Cane Season (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon (retired), Santa's Workshop Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I got an order for a few more of these!
They will all be with different papers though!
I'll share them soon!

~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! What fun little projects, my mouth is watering thinking about those candies!

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, I love these little snow globes filled with yummy candy! Everyone looks like they had a fantastic time! So glad your friends came over and enjoyed the day stamping and crafting away :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute!!!