Thursday, December 12, 2019

#Elfie

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

My hubby is on vacation the next few days so I don't know what kind of trouble we will get into!
I'm sure we will be out & about getting some shopping done since Christmas is now less than 2 weeks away! My Christmas cards have all been addressed and will get dropped off at the Post Office today!
Next up will be filling out my Christmas Gift Card Holders and getting them ready.
I don't do much in buying gifts anymore unless there is something specific someone wants.
This year everyone asked for gift cards or money.

So today I have another Christmas card to share that was made for a little boy.
This was also part of the last card order that I frantically whipped up last week!




This set is #Elfie which was a Million Dollar Achiever stamp set from Karen Duke.
She is a Canadian Demonstrator who designed it.
Such a cute set! Great for the little ones and has some cute sayings in too!
I paired it up with some of last year's All is Bright DSP and colored my image with coordinating Stampin Blends.


Card Details:

Stamps: #Elfie, Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Call Me Clover, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Real Red, Whisper White, All is Bright DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Call Me Clover Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card lady said this was perfect for the little boy she is sending it too!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Tis the season!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

aww, this is so darned cute! Loving that little elf with all the stockings and that cute little bow ties it all up perfectly :) Have fun while your hubby is on vacation and not having to shop in the madness out there is a good thing me thinks. Let gift recipients do their own shopping and then they'll get exactly what they want anyway. Gotta be a win-win situation there :) Enjoy your day!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love the #elfie set and have hardly used it!!! Your card is adorable!