Saturday, August 22, 2026

Sending Smiles Card Set

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that I made to sell. It uses a set called Sending Smiles that retired in 2023. I also paired it with Design A Daydream DSP which was a huge stack of paper from 2023. This set of cards are all occasion with coordinating envelopes and a covered mini composition notebook with a pen. I really love this set!!!











Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Smiles (retired), Just A Note (Amuse)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, Old Olive
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Design A Daydream DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sending Smiles Dies (retired), Everyday Arches Dies, Low Profile Sparkle Dots (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

All 5 cards fit into the acrylic card box along with the coordinating envelopes and the mini composition w/ pen. 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






















1 comment:

LeAnne said...

These are just lovely! I confess that I don't remember that set, but that's not anything new--who could remember all of them, right? That DSP is so fun, though! The bright colors and cool patterns work with that pretty flower perfectly!