Monday, December 12, 2011

White Chocolate Snack Mix 2011

Hello & Happy Monday!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Friday we had Shawn's mom's funeral services to attend. Always hard saying that final goodbye! They had a really nice service for her and a luncheon afterwards at a local church. It was great to see his sisters and our nieces & nephews!

After that we just kinda mellowed out this weekend and did some shopping. Saturday I was able to pick up my craft show stuff that was left over. We did very well again this year! Each year we worry with the economy not being good and each year it seems to get better! I'm thankful for that!

So, last Thursday I made my yearly White Chocolate Snack Mix. I used the coffee bags from PTI and stamped the bags with Crystal Snowflakes from Amuse. I used Stampin Up's Two Tags Die for my tag and added a big snowflake that came from Micheal's and a red rhinestone to the center. The sentiment was stamped and punched out with the Lg Oval Punch and layered onto some red cardstock that is punched with the Scallop Oval Punch. I attached the tag to the bag with a small clothes pin that had a small snowflake glued on with a green rhinestone.



Love this Snack Mix and I love these bags! I'm excited to hand them out for the holidays!


White Chocolate Snack Mix Bags:

Stamps: Crystal Snowflakes from Amuse
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Glorious Green, Neenah White
Accessories: PTI Coffee Bags (Med), Stampin Up Two Tags Die, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, PTI White Button, White Glittery Snowflake from Micheal's, Hobby Lobby Snowflake Punch, Red & Green Rhinestones, Wooden Clothes Pin, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks Delish....

Hugs
Debbie

Janice M said...

Oh that looks Yummy!! The bag is decorated so pretty too. Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Carol L said...

This is packaged beautifully and looks yummy!! It looks fun to make too :)

Rose Ann said...

That looks so tasty, and you've decorated you bag beautifully!! I love those pretty snowflakes!!