Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pine Cones 2011


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today i'm sharing a project I made for my stamp girls. Last night we had our Stamp Girls Christmas Get Together at Chili's. We had such a good time and no alcohol was involved! LOL
We ate then exchanged gifts. When it was my turn to hand out my gifts I watched each one open their bags and the looks on their faces were priceless! They all loved their Pine cones! I have to give a ton of credit to my friend, Vicki Burdick, for all her help, advice and the push to get these made for my girls! She made me 2 last year for Christmas and I just loved them and she pushed for me to make these for my girls this year!
Thanks again, Vicki!!

So, today i'm gonna share with you the first 3 and tomorrow I will share the other 3.
Take a look....


This one was for Sista Karen...


This one was for Deb R.....



This one was made for Miss Emily....



Hope ya like them!
I'm so proud of them and love how each one is a little different.
I will be making many more!!

Well, that's all for today!
Make sure you stop back again tomorrow for the other 3!

Thanks again for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, wow, wow! Can you give a class on these at L&L? Gorgeous, and I just know they appreciated the work!

Vicki Burdick said...

They are amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

They are really awesome! Such sweet things!

Debbie said...

The are gorgeous!!!!

Debbie

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done!

Susan said...

So NOT nice of you to post these and not leave directions! Seriously though, they're gorgeous!

Susan

Anonymous said...

These are just awesome...like all of your work! I would love to know how you made these. Any chance you would share that info????
Joan
East Central Florida
bears4two@cfl.rr.com

Peg said...

Love these pinecones!! So very pretty! Are there instructions anywhere for these? Thanks