Friday, December 2, 2011

Season's Greetings!

Hello & Happy Friday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
We got some upsetting news last night that Shawn's mom had passed away. We knew she had been sick for years and that she was found lying in the street unconscious. Why or what happened yet, we do not know. We had not seen her in about a year and a half due to us moving away, then she moved to Virginia and recently came back as well. I was hoping over the holidays to see her and the rest of his family. Such a sad thing to happen especially at such a happy time of year....

Anyways, Shawn is home today with me so that means no stamping today until maybe later. Tomorrow him & his 2 sisters will go make some kind of arrangements for her. Hopefully, we'll have more answers then.


I did stamp this beautiful card the other day when I spent the day in my stamp room. I think i've become a huge fan of SU's Silver Glitter Paper! It packs such a punch and gives such sparkle to any project!


Isn't it purdy??


Season's Greetings Card:

Stamps: Scenic Season (set #114)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Neenah White, SU Silver Glitter Paper
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is gorgeous with that narrow frame of silver glitter paper! I have stamp club tomorrow morning and think I need some of that paper - lol! So sorry to hear of your MIL's death...not sure why it so often happens near the holidays. ((Hugs))

Carol L said...

I LOVE razzleberry and want more of it, but I can't justify buying more cardstock when I already own way too much! This is gorgeous Wendy, and I agree - that silver paper does indeed pack a punch!
That's really sad how they found your MIL, and I'm so sorry for Shawn and you having to get this news just before Christmas :( {{hugs}}

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!! Love the colors! I already told you but so sorry about Shawn's Mom, you guys are in my thoughts!

Tammi said...

Sorry to hear that Wendy, so sad! Hugs to you all!

LOVE the color on your gorgeous card, wow!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So sorry for your loss. Hope you get some answers.

Love that Razzelberry card! One of my favorite inks!

Debbie said...

So sorry about Shawn's Mom, hopefully tomorrow you will have some anwswers.

Beautiful Christams card, love the bow.

Debbie

Nan said...

I'm sorry to hear about Shawn's mom. This time of year makes it even more difficult.

Your card is gorgeous!! Crisp and clean with just a little bling!

Janice M said...

Oh this is Gorgeous!! Love the razzleberry color!! (((hugs))) Sorry to hear about your MIL.