Thursday, December 22, 2011

Season's Greetings

Hello & Happy Thursday!

By now i'm sure most of you are all in the midst of Christmas and preparing for the big day! It's not really been too crazy here but yet it has been! Cleaning, baking and planning a menu for our Christmas Eve with Shawn's family has me on edge! I have an order for a bunch of gift card/money holders and i've still not made my way downstairs to stamp since the weekend. I hope to be able to do that soon as Christmas is 3 days away!

Today, i'm sharing with you these little treat bags I did manage to get made over the weekend. I wanted a little something to slip into the mailbox for our very nice mail lady or a couple of friends that may pop in over the holidays. I used some scrap pieces of designer paper and ran it thru the Cuttlebug with my SU Top Note Die. Scored those in half. Then, I added a Circle & Circle Scallop with my sentiment stamped on. These are adhered on with dimensionals. I added a holly/snowflake sticker from Jolee's to the sentiment panel and attached it to a small SU cello bag with 3 Snickers's in it. I attached the topped to the bag with staples and called them done! Very cute & simple to make!!



Season's Greeting Treat Bags:

Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: unknown DSP, Neenah White, Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, SU Top Note Die, Stickers from Jolee's, Dimensionals, Small Cello Bags, Rhinestones from Micheal's, Scor Tape


Well, that's all I have for today!
Not sure what will be on the agenda today as my hubby was suppose to have the day off but since the one line at work has been giving them issues for the last few days, he had to go into work this morning. If he's there all day I may try to get those gift cards made IF another distraction doesn't come about. Yesterday, Fluffy had a really bad Syncope episode so I spent most of the day sitting around with her to get her to calm down. Syncope is something that people deal with as well. She has been having these Syncope episodes since she was 9 and next month she'll be 14. When we were given this diagnosis we were told she was healthy but needed to get extra weight off of her and these episodes would subside. We've walked her everyday in Joplin and got her down to about 19 pounds but she is still having these spells. I always ask if other people's dog's have ever had these and so far I have not heard anyone else having this problem. I think we are gonna look for a new Vet here in our area and get another opinion on what's going on with her soon. Yesterday scared Kelsey to tears so I think it is something that needs to be addressed with a new Vet soon.

Thank you all for stopping by & I wish you all a wonderful day!
Happy Holidays, friends!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are really cute bag toppers and I wish you luck getting the gift cards done! I hope your sweet doggie is soon feeling better too.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Rose Ann said...

Such pretty toppers for your treat bags! Love them, Wendy!!