Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Color Challenge 352



Hello & Happy Tuesday!!

It's Color Challenge day over at SCS! The colors are: Real Red, Very Vanilla & Wild Wasabi! I say bring on the Christmas cards! LOL

I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I seen the challenge this morning. I pulled out my pack of retired SU paper called Dashing and added my Dasher reindeer to the card. My designer paper is cut in different shapes from previous projects so I just kept them as is. I cut my Dasher image out with the Oval & Oval Scalloped Nestibilties and used some retired Wild Wasabi ribbon. Hot glued a bow on and added some gold beads and called it done! This came together very fast which is something that hardly ever happens for me!



Color Challenge 352 Card:

Stamps: Dasher (set #115)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Dashing DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scalloped Nestibilities, Wild Wasabi Grosgrain, Hot Glue Gun, Gold Beads, Scor Tape

Also wanted to give you an update on Shawn's mom. Her services are Friday morning. I think today it finally hit me that she is gone. I hope that she is in a much better place and pain free. I'm thankful to have had 21 years of being her daughter in law and she will be greatly missed...

Well, that's all from the Aungst residence today!
It's been a rainy, dreary one here and suppose to get some chilly temps tomorrow nite with a splash of snow. I guess it is December, huh?

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love dasher, and haven't even used him yet to make a card this year! This is so cute, and I especially love those gold beads!