Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Combined Challenges


Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today, I spent the day catching up on the challenges from yesterday & today!

Yesterday, was the Color Challenge 353. The colors are:
Cherry Cobbler
Always Artichoke
Kraft/Crumb Cake

And today is the Sketch Challenge 363. Below is the layout & my sample.
I combined both challenges...


This was quick & easy for me and I always like those kind of cards!!

Color Challenge 353 & Sketch Challenge 363 Card:

Stamps: Sentiment from PSX
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft/Crumb Cake, Vanilla
Accessories: MS Oak Punch, MS Loopy Border Punch, Layered Poinsettia Nestibilities, Gold Beads, Gold Cord, Gold Ribbon, Scor Tape


Well, tonight is the Stamp Girls Get Together!
Dinner at Chili's at 6:30 pm! It's gonna be fun! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!! Loving the poinsettia die!!!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!
Lynn

Lesley said...

This is beautiful, love the clean lines!

Rose Ann said...

Your Christmas card is so pretty, Wendy...and I totally love your dimensional poinsettia!!