Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sketch Challenge 362


Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day & staying warm!
It's another rainy, dreary day here and the cold temperatures are heading east later today with some snow on the back side of the cold front. I hope this cold spell is short lived but then again I guess we have been spoiled by temps in the 50's & 60's here lately!


Anyways, besides being a rainy day, I have declared today a stay in my pj's kind of day! And what better to do than stamp in my pj's!!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS. Below is the layout and my sample!



I so love this snowman stamp from Stamps Happen. I have had him for a few years. Last year I found this designer paper by The Paper Studio in Joplin and it was .10 cents for an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. I only grabbed a few sheets and i'm now down to my last sheet which I really DO NOT WANNA CUT! I have not been able to find anymore, sadly! It makes such a pretty holiday card too!


Sketch Challenge 362 Card:

Stamps: Snowman from Stamps Happen, Sentiment from Penny Black
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Marina Mist, PTI White, Glitter Paper from Micheal's, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories: Marina Mist Grosgrain, Jolee's Snowflake Sticker, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me for today!
I hope ya like my card....
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a perfect take on the sketch!! I love the colors, image and paper! The paper company has made some great papers through the years, and I can see why you'd be holding onto this one! I love how perfectly the sentiment fits in the lower panel! Perfect balance, cute card!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love it!!