Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hello & Happy Halloween!

As promised i'm sharing the last of my Halloween goodies today so here we go!

I cased this card from an a cute card that I seen a few years back from Jessie Rone.  I changed up some of the layers and used different stamps for my card.



Then I made a few more candy bags for my Dad. He likes to give these out to some of his friends.
I made these up the other day in a pinch so they are nothing spectacular.


I used a different variety of stamps and papers for all this. I don't have a list of everything so if you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email.

Well, that is all for me today!
It's going to be an afternoon of stamping and then we are headed to Deb & Ed's for our annual get together to hand out Halloween candy! Hopefully the rain holds off!
Happy Trick or Treat, everyone!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: