Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Color Challenge 447

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and you know I always like to play along!

Here are today's colors:
Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Bermuda Bay

Dessert option: use a diecut


I pulled out some paper from my stash that is from Basic Grey Jovial Collection. I love that it has today's colors in it. I reached for this cute snowman that I tend to use alot with this paper. He is from Stampendous. I went with dessert today using a Labels Framelit to cut out my snowman.




Color Challenge #447 Card:

Stamps: Stampendous, Sentiment from Sincere Salutations
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Neenah White, Basic Grey Jovial DSP
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Jumbo Eyelet, Real Red Stitched Ribbon, MS Bakers Twine,  Corner Rounder, Glue Pen, Glitter, Crop A Dile, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I usually make quite a few pocket cards for the holidays because people can add money or a gift card with them. They are a big seller at my craft shows too!

Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is an adorable snowman, Wendy! I love the tag and the pocket card!

Carol L said...

I really like those colors together and your pocket cards are cute! I'd love to see one of your craft shows one day - you make so many cool items (like these!)

Loll said...

Hi Wendy. This tag card is so adorable ... LOVE that cute snowman. And the colors from the challenge as so perfect for this image too. Loll xx

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable.......love that little snowman1