Monday, October 7, 2013

Merry Monday Challenge Week #78

Hello & Happy Monday!

It's time for another great challenge from Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper.


I pulled out some images that I had in my box from SU's Christmas Cardinal set. I just love coloring these images!


I loved this card so I ended up making a pack of them for my upcoming craft show!



Merry Monday Week #78 Card:

Stamps: Christmas Cardinal
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Old Olive, Real Red, Old Olive DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you can stop by Lesley's blog to see what the other Merry Maker's have created this week! Very pretty cards! I also hope you will play along with us this week!

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Someone will love this pretty pack of cardinal cards, Wendy!!! This is so pretty my friend!!

Bonnie said...

What beautiful cards, Wendy! Perfect background paper and beautifully colored cardinals! I love that little circle with the sentiment and little bow! I'll be these will be snatched up quickly!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards Wendy, this image is wonderful and I love the paper and pretty bow.

Karren said...

Beautiful coloring on this gorgeous card, Wendy. And to do it 4 mores times? I'm impressed! Great job!

Carol L said...

That really is a beautiful set of cards! I love those green striped papers with the red bird and tiny bow! It's a wonderful design!

Loll said...

Hi Wendy. Your coloring of the cardinal and holly is amazing - wow!! Loll xx

Karen Davis said...

This stamp is a fabulous rendition of the real thing Wendy. You have coloured it so beautifully. I love it set on the green stripe. Good luck at the Craft Show.

Benzi said...

Wow! What a fabulous set of Christmas cards. Love the paper, too.
It is even prettier with that brush of color behind the image.

stampwithsandy said...

Very, very pretty Wendy! I love that bird image and you've colored it perfectly.

Vicki Burdick said...

Just gorgeous, love that cardinal!!!