Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sketch Challenge 456

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I checked out the Sketch Challenge today over at SCS and played along!

Here is the sketch and my card:




I immediately thought to use this retired set, Autumn Days. I have always loved the images in this set!
Since the leaves are falling off my trees in the backyard, I pulled out the leaf stamp and a sentiment from my drawer and got to work. I stamped my leaves in Ruby Red, More Mustard & Always Artichoke. Cut them out with Square Nesties then stamped my sentiment in Soft Suede and cut out. I popped each square up with dimensionals. My DSP panel is from the Autumn Traditions DSP pack from a few years ago. I layered it on some Elegant Eggplant cardstock that I punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I added a bow and called it done. I'm pleased with the outcome!


Sketch Challenge 456 Card:

Stamps: Autumn Days, Sentiment from Impression Obsession
Ink: More Mustard, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede
Cardstock: More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Autumn Traditions DSP
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all from me for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

I WISH I could just sit and watch the leaves fall! LOL This is so pretty and fall is the prettiest season of the year! Great images and sentiment!

Bonnie said...

I love these little leaves! And I love how you've used this sketch!