Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Spooky Banner

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Yesterday was the Heirloom Stamp Show in York and most people know that follow my blog that my stamp girls & I attend this event every year. We shopped & talked to friends that we seen there then around noon we headed to our friend Nan's house to make those awesome Halloween banner that Stampin Up has in the Holiday Mini Catalog. She prepared a lunch for us then we got to work on our banners. We had a choice to make just the Halloween or the Halloween & Christmas one too. Most chose to make both. We had fun talking & laughing while working on them. The banners are fun to make but a bit time consuming. I got mine started and brought them home to finish. I hung it above my tv in the living room so everyone can see it. Isn't it cute? I think it is!

A huge Thank You to Nan for having us over to make these & for a wonderful lunch with friends! I had a blast! :)

Here is my Halloween Banner.


I was hoping to do my Christmas one but today I sat & watched football with the hubby then took Gigi for a long walk at the park. Hopefully one day this week I can get it finished. I'll share on here when I do!

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a really cute banner! I saw that one being made by another demo, and it's really cool! Missed the York show again.......sigh :)

Ace Maxs Kulit Manggis said...

thank's for your information and i like yoru post