Sunday, October 6, 2013

More Halloween Treats!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was World Card Making Day! I sat and stamped for a bit in the afternoon making some Halloween Treats that my Aunt Kass asked me to make for her 10 grandchildren. Since they are religious I went with something a little less scary and more fall. She wanted Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins and that's what I made for her.






I dropped them off at my Mom's this evening and she loved them! I'm sure my Aunt will love them as well!


Halloween Treats:

Stamps: Delightful Dozen
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, DSP from AC Moore (not sure who the maker is)
Accessories: Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Pumpkin Pie 1/8 Taffeta, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono

Well, that is all for now!
Stay tuned for Merry Monday tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

CUTE! Link these up at the Paper Players.