Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Match Packs

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I had a chance to spend some time down in my stamp room. I finished up some Halloween treats that my Dad requested. So, since this is the last week of October and Trick or Treat night is only a few days away, i've decided to share the last of my Halloween treats this week! I've sold most of my stuff and only have a few treats left for the kids & the mail lady.

Here are the match packs I made awhile back. Never made these before but found them to be quite easy & fun! Inside each is a snack sized pack of M&M's.








Halloween Match Packs:

Stamps: Various Stampin' Up stamps & Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Black, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Witches Brew DSP, Scarbough & Herringbone DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Owl Punch, Sm. & Lg. Tag Punches, SU Square Lattice EF, Rhinestones, Basic Gray Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mono Multi Liquid Glue

I am looking forward to making these for Christmas!

Well, that is all for tonight!
We have been watching The Addams Family on the ABC Family Channel tonight patiently waiting on Hocus Pocus to come on then off to bed!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you will come back tomorrow for a new Merry Monday!
Another fun challenge!

~Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Bailee!! Congrats on your new baby!
Can you post how you made the match packs?? So cute!!
Karen