Wednesday, August 26, 2015

All Boxed Up Kit

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I did not participate in any challenges. I had a headache most of the day so I just lounged around with my Bailee Boo by my side. She is such a little love bug! So I do have a project i've been wanting to share and today is the day!

My second order from the new Stampin Up 2015 Catalog had this kit & coordinating stamp set in it! I loved it from the moment I saw it and could hardly wait to order it!

I got the All Boxed Up Stamp Set on page 63 and the All Boxed Up Kit on page 154. I could not wait to sit and put it together for a special occasion.





I filled these with the New Hershey's Caramels! They are to die for!
This kit is really fun to put together and goes together very quickly! I love all the embellishments that come in the kit and surprisingly these boxes hold quite a bit!

If your looking for a cute little treat holder, these are the ticket!


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love the embellishments on that box!! Fun Kit!!!