Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Color Challenge 544

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS.

Here are this week's colors:

Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron & Calypso Coral
w/ a dessert option to use sequins





I used today's pretty colors to make a pack of Thinking of You cards for my customer. I pulled out my Summer Silhouette stamp set. I really love the flowers in the set!




Card set all finished! 
What do you think??



Color Challenge 544 Card:


Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Polka Dots EF, Corner Rounder Punch, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Stamp A Ma Jig, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy